This Page

has been moved to new address

Birthday Boy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Birthday Boy

Monday, December 19, 2011

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!
I am one lucky girl.






I know this is going to sound cliche, but I really am lucky to be married to my best friend.

He is smart, funny, handsome, compassionate, and goofy.

And impossible not to have fun with!








Cheers to Jerry, who makes me smile every day.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger jt_speedfreak said...

I love you Rosie! You are truly my better half - I wouldn't be half the man I am without you.

 
At December 19, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

Awesome!, may you always feel like this for the many many birthdays yet to come! Great pictures :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home