This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo-less

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Photo-less

Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo-less

Oatmeal is about the only thing I cooked this weekend.

Saturday night we had a delicious dinner out at Nola's with my family. Nola's changes their menu seasonally and uses lots of local ingredients. I would highly recommend the Scallop Carbonara Pot Pie and the Cider Glazed Salmon.
Yesterday we celebrated my niece Cecilia's 1st birthday. I can't believe she is a year old already!
My father in law made his famous chicken BBQ (the best chicken ever) and my sister in law made an adorable birthday cake that she decorated with homemade fondant.
Did I bring my camera? No.
So you are stuck with a few of the random photos from my iPhone this weekend.

Freezing at Saturday's cross country meet
Scallop Carbonara Pot Pie at Nola's
Craig and Jerry playing pool at the Little Pub at Hamilton.
They had Dogfish Punkin Ale on tap!



Sadie, cuddling with a toy in front of the fire place.

I did manage to get my two workouts in this weekend. 
Thirty minutes of yoga, and a walk with Jerry and Sadie.
My foot finally feels better, so I am going to work in a short run or maybe a kickboxing DVD this week. I'm excited to get back to sweating!

What is on your menu this week?

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

I made your pumpkin oatmeal! And your apple crisp recipe! Both were delish.

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:17 AM , Blogger EHHMom said...

Stir fry on the menu this week along with 100 ways to eat squash!
Nola's was yum, would like to go back for the beet risotto!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home