This Page

has been moved to new address

The Christmas Wish

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: The Christmas Wish

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Christmas Wish


Happy 2012!

Is anyone else excited to start the new year?  
2011 was pretty good to Jerry and I, but I can't wait to see was 2012 will bring. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I felt very spoiled this Christmas. I got to spend the holiday with lots of family, and it was wonderful catching up with old friends.  

I had many favorite Christmas moments, but here are a few of my favorites:
  • Christmas morning with Jerry. Sitting by the tree, eating babka, and opening presents. Especially my new Canon EOS Rebel T2i!
  • Food traditions with the family! Christmas Eve pierogi, Christmas breakfast of pannetone french toast and Prosecco, and many many cookies!



  •  Catching up with friends. It so nice to spend time with old friends (and their adorable children!)
  •  Decorating the tree with Jerry. One of my most favorite holiday traditions. My favorite ornament on the tree is one my Mom gave us when we got married.
    It is a Wishing Ball.

     

    Every year Jerry and I write down a wish and put in the ball.

    I love reflecting on the previous year's wish. 
    Here is our wish from 2011:

    A Growing Family

    I am so happy to announce that our wish for 2011 came true. 

    Jerry and I are expecting little Baby T on July 2, 2012!


    Cheers to Christmas wishes and an exciting new year!

4 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Congratulations, Erin and Jerry! Sending much love your way. What an awesome gift.

 
At January 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Clare said...

OH MY GOD!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 2:51 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

ah, first cry of 2012 :) and now the joy and excitement of the wait.

 
At January 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

Soo excited for you guys, I can't wait for Baby T!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home