This Page

has been moved to new address

Marathon Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Marathon Monday

Monday, April 16, 2012

Marathon Monday

Its Boston Marathon Day!

It is very quiet in the Tylutki house this morning.
Jerry is probably headed to the start of the marathon right now.
I'm already nervous for him. He has let go of any time goals due to the heat, but I still hope he manages to enjoy a race he has trained so hard for.

I have been in a bit of a breakfast rut. Its been nothing but oatmeal and peanut butter for weeks now.

So I decided to whip a smoothie in a bowl (SIAB).


In the mix is 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 6 oz Greek yogurt, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup milk, and a scoop of Amazing Meal.
I crumbled a blueberry/zucchini/flax cookie on top. Our local health food store makes them, and my Mom brought a few over on Saturday. They are a favorite of ours.



I had a cup of coffee on the side (2/3 decaf, 1/3 caf) in a special mug!
If I drink out of Jerry's mug this morning, he will have a great race, right?

If anyone wants to track Jer's progress while he runs, check out this info at the bottom of this post.

Good luck to my Speedfreak, my father in law, and all the other marathoners today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home