This Page

has been moved to new address

Lost the Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Lost the Love

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lost the Love

You may have noticed in the previous few months, Hungry Heart wasn't all that focused on food and fitness.
Its been very difficult to write blog posts and not mention that I was pregnant.

Especially since for the first 10 weeks of the pregnancy, food was not appealing to me.

I fell out of love with food.

I didn't have particularly bad morning sickness, but food just didn't look good to me.
I had to force myself to eat, and let Jerry do a lot of the cooking.
I stopping reading food blogs, and I stopped watching Food Network.

My lack of interest in food made it difficult to blog.

Fortunately, now that I 14 weeks pregnant, my appetite is finally coming back.

Though the first trimester of pregnancy (13 weeks), I have gained almost 4 pounds.
I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but from what I have read, it is completely normal.


I will dig up my week 4 photo for comparison later this week.
I am just starting to get a little bump, and only a couple pairs of my pre-pregnancy pants still button.

I've been really grateful to get some of my appetite back this week.
I've even been doing a little more cooking lately.

Yesterday's dinner was stuffed shells, leftover from New Year's dinner, and a big side salad.



While I am pregnant, the blog will still be about food, and a healthy lifestyle.
But obviously, it will also be about my pregnancy.

Along with food, recipes, and fun, I will give weekly pregnancy updates.

I hope you'll stick with me for this new adventure as we wait for Baby T!

6 Comments:

At January 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Love!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM , Blogger jt_speedfreak said...

The new lens makes the pictures look awesome

Can't wait to see what the next 6 months hold for us, and the blog!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Denny Love said...

So excited!!!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

Food, fitness and babies? Best blog ever!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Clare said...

amen to that! baby cuteness! squee!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

I am in for the adventure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home