This Page

has been moved to new address

29 Week Update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: 29 Week Update

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

29 Week Update

He made it!


Jerry finished the Boston Marathon!
It took him longer than he anticipated due to the heat, but he seemed happy just to finish the race.

He said it was his hardest marathon yet! (He has run 4). I am a very proud wife.

And of course, he is already planning his next.


Meanwhile, the third trimester seems to be kicking my butt.

20 Weeks
29 Weeks

Baby T: 
Weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is just over 15 inches. She is the size of a butternut squash!
Her bones are also starting to harden, and her lungs are continuing to develop.  Source
She still moves regularly, and it is still my favorite part of pregnancy! She also gets hiccups almost every day. Its adorable.

Me:
Most of the time I still feel pretty good.
Heartburn is pretty rough. If I don't take 2 Pepcids a day, I most likely will throw up.
I'm also noticing I can fit less and less food in my stomach at a time. I must be running out of room in there. I've taken to grazing frequently throughout the day.
According to my home scale, I am up 20 pounds. (Not bad after helping Jerry carbo load last week!)

I've also had issues walking lately. The past two weeks, whenever I take a walk, my belly tightens so the whole thing is rock hard. It is very strange, but doesn't hurt. It just feel like a lot of pressure and is pretty uncomfortable. It usually stays hard for 3 or 4 hours, and feels better when I lay down.
Google hasn't given me any answers, most people chalk it up to Braxton Hicks contractions. But these don't come and go, it is constant.
I'm not overly concerned, but I may call my doctor to see what causes this and if I should continue walking.

Other than that, I am very excited to hit the 30 week mark!
Our nursery glider should be arriving this week (after being accidentally shipped to Texas?) and we have a 3D ultrasound coming up next week.

Exciting stuff!

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 12:21 PM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

YOU are adorable! Can't wait to see the nursery. I am no help on the heartburn and weird belly stuff but try to take it easy!

 
At April 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

Jerry's marathon is done but yours has 10 weeks to go!! I am getting YOU a medal :)
yay for the Tylutkis!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home