This Page

has been moved to new address

#30 is Nice

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: #30 is Nice

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#30 is Nice

Who knew turning 30 could be so much fun?

Wild Dunes, our resort on the beach
Birthday Girls
Broad St, Charleston
For Sumter


I'm so grateful to be able to share birthdays with my twin.
And thanks to Jerry and Brett for such a wonderful birthday!

Tomorrow I will go over all the delicious things we ate, and a beautiful plantation garden tour that Jerry and I took.

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger ridiculouslikethat said...

Great pictures, Charleston is such a pretty city!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

What a great weekend! I am looking forward to tomorrow's post. I bet it is even prettier in the Spring.

 
At January 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

wonderful pictures, I need to get there someday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home