This Page

has been moved to new address

Fancy Shootin'

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Fancy Shootin'

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fancy Shootin'

I mentioned the other day that I got a new Canon EOS Rebel T2i camera for Christmas.

So far, I love it.

And I also love the new f/1.8 fixed 50mm lens my sister bought me to go with it.

I am seriously impressed with all the pictures it has taken so far.
This lens is supposed to be great for low light, portraits, and food photography.

Lauren also got me the book Plate to Pixel. Its all about food photography and food styling. Can't wait to learn how to make my food photos look even better!

Here are a few shots I have taken with the new camera and lens:

Last night's dinner of greens and beans*

Ornaments
Cowgirl CeCi!

Christmas Brett


Can't wait to take more photos!


*Let me know if you are interested in the greens and beans 'recipe' and I'll post it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I got the t3i for Christmas and I love it too. I went to get the t2i but they didn't have any in stock. Can't wait to see more pics from you and your camera :)

 
At January 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Maria T said...

yes I am interested in the greens and beans recipe. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home