This Page

has been moved to new address

Moving Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Moving Day

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Moving Day

Its moving day!

My parents officially closed on their new house yesterday.
Now we have one day to empty a house my family lived in for 25 years.

So far, I have managed not to get too emotional about the move*
I assume I will shed a few tears today as we say goodbye to my childhood home.
To me, it is a little sad, but mostly strange that Baby T will have no memories of that house. The house where nearly all of my memories were made!

Despite the 29 degree weather when I woke up this morning, I decided a smoothie in a bowl was the way to go for breakfast.


In the mix: 3/4cup milk, 1/2 container of blueberry Chobani, 1/3 cup frozen blueberries, 1/4 cup rolled oats, and 1 tsp chia seeds.


This combo seems to keep me full for hours. I think its the protein/chia seed mix. Or the sheer volume of it.
I topped it with a little cereal for crunch, and inhaled this in about 5 minutes.

I guess it is pretty convenient that I am about to be 8 months pregnant, no one really expects me to do any heavy lifting today.
So I have been assigned to picking out paint colors with Mom!


*I spoke too soon. I cried for a solid 5 minutes while writing this post. This could be a very long day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home