This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby T: 32 Weeks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Baby T: 32 Weeks

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby T: 32 Weeks

I am completely overwhelmed!


But I am not just overwhelmed by stuff.
My baby shower was absolutely wonderful. I was so overwhelmed by the love and generosity of my friends and family.
I can't believe how much this baby is already loved, and she isn't even here yet!
I have spent the last two days feeling like the luckiest Mom-to-be in the world.

I am also lucky that Jess took some wonderful pictures of the day.


So many gifts!


My Mom!

Sisters
I wish I had more photos with relatives, but that is my only regret of the day!
I can't say thank you enough to my Mom, mother in law, sisters, and sisters in law.
And to so many of the people who traveled a long way just to celebrate with me!
It was the most beautiful baby shower I have ever been to.

On to Week 32!


Please ignore the super tired faces! It was nearing my bed time :)



Baby T:
She is quickly getting big!
BabyCenter.com says she is the size of a large jicama. Could they find a more obscure vegetable? Let's just say she is probably over 4 pounds now, and 16 inches long.
She is still wiggling around in there. And this week I felt my first movement that actually hurt. She must be getting stronger!

Me:
I was well aware that the third trimester is the most uncomfortable. I had a very easy 2nd tri, but now the symptoms of pregnancy are starting to catch up to me.
Cramps in my toes and calves, frequent bloody noses, lower back pain, and more Braxton Hicks contractions, to name a few.
According to my home scale I am up 24 pounds.
Some of the maternity clothing I bought early on are starting to feel very tight. I ordered a pair of shorts and tried them on last month and thought they fit great. I put them on Sunday and they were a tight squeeze! I seem to be adding a little extra padding to the butt/thigh/love handle region. Apparently your body stores extra fat at this stage to prepare for breastfeeding.
I may have to order a few more maternity items to get me through the next 8 weeks.

I can't wait to get everything settled into the nursery!
And if you thought Baby T's closet was full before......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home