This Page

has been moved to new address

#3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: #3

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#3

Three years ago today, I became the luckiest girl in the world!




 I get to share my life with this guy!




Could he be any more handsome?

In honor of our 3rd Anniversary, I thought I would share some of our favorite wedding photos.








I can't believe it has been three years already. So far, being Mr. and Mrs. Tylutki has been amazing.
I can't even imagine how much more love and fun we will have as Mom and Dad Tylutki!

Cheers to many more happy years!


All pictures are courtesy of our amazing wedding photographer, Sarah Smith.
www.sarahsmithphotography.com

3 Comments:

At May 2, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Jess said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Your wedding day is just like the two of you: beautiful and fun! Enjoy today; look forward to tomorrow!

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

Love this! My favorite pictures are the wedding party in the train station and the two of you on the bench!
Happy Anniversary

 
At May 2, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

It was such a wonderful wedding day, loved seeing some of it again.
Three years and soon baby makes 3!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home