This Page

has been moved to new address

Goodbye House

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Goodbye House

Monday, April 30, 2012

Goodbye House

Jerry worked his butt off helping my parents move this weekend.
When I asked what he wanted for dinner his response was grilled pizza and ice cream.
Fine by me!



Garlic, ricotta, and fresh mozzarella pizzas with some grilled corn.
And someone had a Mediterranean mojito on the side. (A regular mojito made with basil instead of mint).


It was sad saying goodbye to my old house.
But last night, as I sat in my parent's new living room eating my pistachio soft serve, I realized I really like the new place too.
Its going to be a great place to make some new memories.

So goodbye to a great house!


my bedroom :)


2012 has so many new things in store!

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Anonymous Emily said...

I dont like that empty house :(

 
At April 30, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

Leaving a place,a house, but not the memories or the family and friends.
New memories are being made.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home