This Page

has been moved to new address

Tiny Visitor

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Tiny Visitor

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tiny Visitor

My peonies are in bloom!


And we had a special guest before dinner.
Carter came over for his first visit!


Love those little feet! I can't believe he is two months old today.
He checked out the nursery, and seemed to approve.


After the Charles family left, it was time for dinner.
For some reason I was motivated to make stuffed shells last night. Including homemade sauce.


Served with garlic bread and salad.


I even went back for a 4th shell.
Frankly, the cooking made me exhausted, and then I spent the rest of the night on the couch with these guys.


Have a happy Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home