This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunny Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Sunny Saturday

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sunny Saturday

What a beautiful Saturday morning!


An excellent morning for a smoothie, too.






3/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup oats, 6 frozen strawberries, 1 teaspoon chia seeds, a squeeze of honey, and 1 tablespoon sunflower butter.
So refreshing!

It is also refreshing to come home to this:


Last Saturday Jerry went out and bought herbs and planted them for me!
Lots of basil and parsley, some mint, and rosemary.
I may add some thyme, also. I already have chives growing the in the perennial garden.
Any other herbs I am forgetting?

I also have some peonies popping up on my peony tree!


These are my favorite flower. Can't wait for them to open!

Jerry is off running a 5K this morning. Then we are headed to my nephew's First Communion.
Then picking up the last few things off our baby registry!

Have a sunny Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home