This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby T: Week 38

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Baby T: Week 38

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby T: Week 38

38 Weeks
Ok, I'm starting to get really uncomfortable.
My hands feel swollen, my back aches, and I have a serious waddle going on.

And who is ready for the 90+ degree temperatures to go away?


I get frequent Braxton Hicks contractions. The past few days they have really increased. Very simple tasks  seem to bring them on; grocery shopping, cooking dinner, etc. Pretty much anything that involves standing for any length of time.
Jerry has asked me 10 times if we should call the doctor, but I am positive it is just false labor.
For now!

I find myself constantly wondering what our baby is going to look like.
I am so excited that I think nerves are partially to blame for my insomnia. I wake up and  my mind starts racing. I lay awake and think about daycare. And labor. And recovery. And breastfeeding. About raising a happy, healthy, nice little girl.

Mostly I think about how I can't wait to meet our daughter!

I think Sadie is pretty excited, too.


Jerry and I have assembled the pack n' play, bassinet in our bedroom, and I finally packed a bag for the hospital.
We are ready for you, little girl! Please come out and meet us soon!

5 Comments:

At June 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM , Blogger jt_speedfreak said...

Love this post! Can't wait to meet you little girl!

 
At June 20, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

I am so excited!! Can't wait to see her face and hear er name!!

 
At June 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Maria T said...

you look great, Erin! can't wait to meet her!

 
At June 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

Aw I am too excited! I think its going to be soon !
I keep thinking she will look like Jerry.
or you! :)

 
At June 21, 2012 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I keep picturing her looking like me, but I guess I shouldn't assume that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home