This Page

has been moved to new address

Oats in a Jar

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Oats in a Jar

Monday, June 18, 2012

Oats in a Jar

Now that the weather is getting hot, I am back to eating overnight oats again.

I had a tasty batch on Saturday morning.


1/2 cup oats, 3/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries. In the morning I added sunflower butter and a tablespoon of shredded coconut.

I ate it outside on the deck, and was stalked by Sadie in the process.


I am even more excited to eat this morning's oats.


Same mix as Saturday, but with fresh local strawberries. Ready for me to eat at work!
I am so disappointed that I cannot pick strawberries this year. I picked a ton last year, and they lasted me months.
Unfortunately at 38 weeks pregnant, me and bending over are not great friends.

Just ask Jerry, who now has the job of putting on all my shoes that involve a buckle :)

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Denny Love said...

BAHAHAH Jerry putting on your shoes i love it.

 
At June 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

when you finish work, flip flops!!!
Blueberries will be easier :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home