This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby T: Week 36

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Baby T: Week 36

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby T: Week 36

36 weeks
Check me out 16 weeks ago:
20 weeks

Baby T:  Has moved head down!

I am very relieved. At our appointment yesterday, Dr B. initially thought she was in the same breech position (as did I). But he when he checked with an ultrasound, he saw her head was down in my pelvis. Very low, actually!

Sorry I thought your butt was your head, baby!!!
He also noted that she had large feet, and was going to be a "good size". Apparently she is taking after her daddy :)
I am assuming "good size" mean 8 pounds, because anything much larger than that scares me. That means right now my belly has over 6 lbs of Baby T in it!


In addition to her feet, Dr B. also pointed out her heart, kidney, bladder, ribs, spine, and a few bones.
The heart was the most amazing thing. All four chambers were pumping away. We could even see the aorta and pulmonary vein.

Me: I am feeling pretty good!
I still get tired very quickly, have a few bouts of back pain, and a little trouble sleeping.
I seem to alternate a  good night's sleep with a bad one. I was up randomly from 3:15 to 5:30 this morning. I guess it is better than insomnia every night!
I was given a sheet at the doctor's office yesterday that explains the signs of labor. I was basically told I could go into labor any time now. Exciting/scary!

+/- 26 days to go!

6 Comments:

At June 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look so fabulous! I love, love, love that top! I'm very excited to see Baby T! :)

 
At June 6, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO Excited for you!! You'll be the best parents!

 
At June 7, 2012 at 6:28 AM , Blogger LaurenMcC said...

You look beautiful!

 
At June 8, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks everyone!

 
At June 8, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Clare said...

Lady, you look too cute and glowing! Super exciting! Also, rockin' purple top!
xo

 
At June 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Emily said...

You definitely look great I'm glad she turned for you and didn't take after her buddies! I think that was my fav. Maternity shirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home