This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend Fun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Weekend Fun

Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Fun

What a gorgeous weekend!
Ours was pretty packed, too.
Yoga, grocery shopping, meeting with a day care provider, a BBQ, a half marathon, a family party, a nap, and some ice cream.

Although some of us did get to sleep in on Saturday. Just not me or Jerry.


Sadie slept until 10 on Saturday. In our bed.

Apparently she wasn't ready for photos quite yet...

The rest of the weekend flew by!
A BBQ on Saturday with the Charles family.



We had grilled chicken, pizza, and corn.
Carter chilled in the Rock n Play while we ate.


Such a cutie!
Jerry ran a half marathon on Sunday.


And so did his cousin, Katie.


It was a HOT morning for a run, but they rocked it!

Then is it was off to a Tylutki family picnic to celebrate my nephew Jonas' First Communion.
What a gorgeous day!

My niece, Cici!

Getting Babci a beer!
Plenty of horseplay in the yard.
Including wheel barrow races!


And brothers enjoying  some burgers and beer.


After the festivities Jerry and I both crashed hard, and napped for 2 hours.
Then woke up, visited my parents for a few minutes, and went out for ice cream (aka, dinner).

Whew, I am exhausted this morning!
I feel like I ran 13.1 miles on Sunday. I think I may have to start cutting out a few activities on the weekends.
Gotta get some rest while I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home