This Page

has been moved to new address

The Bunny Hole

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: The Bunny Hole

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Bunny Hole

Has this week felt really long to anyone else?
I blame it mostly on the fact that I spent most of Wednesday thinking it was Thursday.
And that when I woke up for my 4am bathroom break, I was convinced today was Saturday.

It doesn't help that most of my meals have been interchangeable this week.
I've rotated between stuffed shells, salads, and bean and cheese quesadillas for both lunch and dinner all week.


I have also managed to cut my ice cream down to once this week.
Mostly because we are out of ice cream....

Sadie has spent the past 24 hours looking for this:


She is has been a sniffing machine ever since.


She is pretty sure it entered through this hole in the fence.


But she remains vigilant.

Happy Friday!

5 Comments:

At May 18, 2012 at 10:16 AM , Blogger jt_speedfreak said...

Love that coonhound!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Blogger jt_speedfreak said...

...and for some reason, I have it in my head that she lays out plans to capture squirrels and rabbits like Kevin McCallister did in Home Alone.
It's her backyard, she has to protect it!"

 
At May 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger EHHMom said...

please i beg you mend that bunny hole!!
A bunny is no match for the coonhound.:)

 
At May 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous Carter's_mom said...

Those shells look delicious! I feel for that little bunny...but those pictures and your commentary made me laugh out loud!

 
At May 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I would like to point out that I watched the bunny make it safely back through the hole!
And have requested that the hole be blocked :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home