This Page

has been moved to new address

Seafood Coma

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Seafood Coma

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Seafood Coma

Instead of not being able to sleep I actually overslept this morning!

It's probably because I find grocery shopping exhausting these days.
Good thing Jerry came with me! And carried all the bags!


We spent way more money than we usually do.
And even splurged on some seafood for last night's dinner.




Simple linguine and clams with a few shrimp thrown in. 
Lots of garlic, lots of wine, lots of parsley. It was fantastic!
If a seafood and pasta feast helps me get a solid 8 hours every night, I will be willing to eat this every day :)

Exciting things on the agenda today; a doctor's appointment, and then meeting the newest member of our family, baby Liam James!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home