This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby T: Week 39

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Baby T: Week 39

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby T: Week 39

5 days until my due date!


Still feeling generally uncomfortable. My hands (especially my left) are really swollen and occasionally my fingers go numb. Lovely!
But I still have good days and not so good days. Yesterday I actually felt pretty great.

My insomnia has been much better lately, but I am finding I am have to change positions more frequently. Just hard to get comfortable these days!

Baby T is still wiggling like crazy, which is still amazing. Dr B. told us yesterday that she was about average size (7.5 lbs). She must be so squished in there!
Dr B. basically said I can go into labor any time, even though I feel pretty normal. He is also the doctor on call for the next 9 days, so I was pretty happy about that.

In the meantime we are just waiting.
I am starting to get anxious to meet our daughter.
Are you ready in there?!



We can't wait to see you!

3 Comments:

At June 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe the belly! You're looking so fab and it's just a few more days! :)

 
At June 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Clare said...

So exciting!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Denny Love said...

Go girl(s)!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home