This Page

has been moved to new address

Waiting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Waiting

Monday, June 25, 2012

Waiting

Just wanted to pop in and say hello this morning!

I had a relatively uneventful weekend, and I failed to take any pictures. But I wanted to post something. Didn't want to leave people wondering if I'm in labor.

I'm not.

On Saturday I felt like a huge uncomfortable, useless, pregnant lady with terrible back pain and wacky emotions.
On Sunday I felt pretty great.

I'm hoping the great feeling lasts throughout the week.
I know it is only 7 days until Baby T is due, but I know its common for first time moms to go past their due date.
So I keep telling myself she will be here in two weeks.
I am going to continue to work as long as possible, as it seems to make the days go by faster. 

Let the week(s) of waiting begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home