This Page

has been moved to new address

Like A Rock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Hungry Heart: Like A Rock

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Like A Rock

Aahhh. I slept like a rock last night.
At least my body seems to reward me with a good night's sleep after a totally crappy one.

I probably slept well because Jerry made an awesome dinner last night.


Fish tacos with fresh salsa and chipotle cream.
All I had to do was answer a few questions from the comfort of the couch, and he did the rest!
In the taco:
  • pan seared tilapia that was seasoned with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika
  • salsa with tomatoes, avocado, red onion, parsley, jalapeno, and lime juice
  • chipotle cream made with light sour cream, mayo, lime juice, garlic, and minced chipotles in adobo
Jerry gets two thumbs way up for this dinner. Plus, it only required about 5 minutes of the stove being on. Perfect for a 95 degree day.


Aside from the 'so-under-ripe-it was almost-crunchy' avocado, it was amazing. Easily the best thing I have eaten in weeks. I inhaled two of these, and probably could have eaten another. And I had extra chipotle cream. I hear spicy food can induce labor ;)

The only reason I didn't eat three tacos is because I was saving room for the peanut butter ice cream sundae that Jerry went out and got me after dinner! 

The only thing I am liking about this hot weather is Sadie's smile.


I love that when its hot, it looks like she is smiling. Even though I know she is probably just panting. Its just one of those things I love about dogs.


Hot weather; loving it or hating it?

I am staying firmly planted inside the AC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home